York Rabbit & Cavy Breeders Association
As an applicant for the NYSRCBA Youth Scholarship,
I hereby request that you, as my High School Designated official, fill
out this form and mail it in accordance with directions given below.
4. Address of High School: (Street)_____________________________________________________
5. In what manner do you know this applicant? ___________________________________________
6. Has the applicant shown serious shortcomings of any kind including disciplinary, attendance and/or social problems, scholastically or otherwise? Yes ______ No ______
If yes, please explain_______________________________________________________________
7. To be eligible for the NYR&CBA Youth Scholarship, this applicant must have a GPA high enough to be accepted by an accredited college/university or vocational school. Is this applicant eligible under this provision? Yes_____ No _____GPA__________
Signature of person completing form____________________________________________________
Print or type name______________________________________________ Date_______________
Please email form to: Ryan Fedele firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ryan for mailing address.
3. Birth date (Month / Day / Year) ____ ____ ____ 4. Member of NYR&CBA club since ____________
5. Please describe in your own words, your work activities
during your High School years, either for your family at home or for
A. Have you held an office or been on a committee in a Rabbit/Cavy organization in the past four years? Yes_____ No_____. If yes, please list:
B. What benefits and knowledge have you acquired as a
result of your NYR&CBA affiliated club membership?
C. What have you done to encourage others
to join an NYR&CBA affiliated club?